- Dita Von Teese is designing lingerie, including a line for the plus sized.
- Tuftâ€™s Daily points out that stigmatizing the obese doesnâ€™t fix the problem â€¦ at all. In fact, it makes it worse.
- Hayley Hasselhoff just finished a photo shoot for Style369.com.
- Two Scottish women that fall in plus-size range won a competition to model for Company Magazine.
- Wal-Mart is increasing its plus size clothing options. The UK press is horrified, which is amusing, since IÂ didnâ€™t think Wal-Mart has a presence in the UK.
- Comedian Fabiana Karla is still plus-sized, just getting healthy.
- A fashion show featuring recycled materials is using mainly plus-sized models. Good â€“ Iâ€™ve been very frustrated by the lack of green fashion options in plus size clothing.
- Brazilian (?) plus designer Edson Eddel has a new bridal line.
- Adora Ukoh, a plus size actress, discusses her role as a sex symbol.