- Singer Beth Ditto has added Mac Cosmetics to her trosseau of brand collaborations.
- Ottawa store
Gypsy and Companyhas plus size vintage looks â€“ and menswear.
- A gown from Sydneyâ€™s Closet made it into Oprahâ€™s magazine. (I canâ€™t wait until such appearances arenâ€™t newsworthy â€“ when itâ€™s am atter of course.)
- Vancouver Sun has coverage on how ecommerce has changed fashion. Is it me, or is this coming just a bit late?
- Crystal Renn doesnâ€™t think being a plus-size model is all that interesting. Neither is being a straight size model, according to the same interview.
- The new guidelines for models are in place before fashion week. Because fashion is NOT to die for. Itâ€™s not even worth breaking an ankle.
- All that talk about bigger bikinis in Brazil is making Australians ask about their own swimwear market. Click to participate in the poll â€“ if youâ€™re from Oz.
- Toni Plus has booked 20 years in plus-size fashion.
- Avenue stores have indeed filed for bankruptcy.
- Itâ€™s been noticed that the plus size market is starting to have its demands met. Starting.
- Thereâ€™s a story on Miss Plus Size Sao Paulo that mentions even the plus size fashion professionals get overworked.
- Sao Paulo also had its Real Women Fashion show. Click for slides to the runway looks.
- Invercargill, New Zealand has a new plus size store coming its way.
Subscribe to the Fat Chic Sales Roundup
Twice a month, get a list of coupons and sales, and the occasional giveaway.