- â€œBody image may be the western worldâ€™s ugliest import.â€
- Cara Alwill Leyba calls for us to stop the wars of â€œskinny versus curvy.â€
- Grace Coddington herself says that people dressing to imitate celebrities is dying out as a trend.
- Some Reddit users are offended by plus-size mannequins. Itâ€™s Reddit â€“ not really a bastion of progressive or even necessarily rational thought over there.
Business of Plus
- There are talks of selling OneStopPlus to CharlesBank for between 400 and 500 million.
- J. Crew is setting up shop in the UK, plus sizes and all.
- ASOS is still rocking internet clothing retail â€“ and they have a secondhand section, too. Although I donâ€™t see a lot of plus sizes available in the boutiques.