French Cuffs

You know those shirts with the cuffs that button? Technically we call those “french cuffs” although some magazines like to call them simply “button cuffs.” Whatever – they give you a choice of rolling up your sleeves, or fastening them tight.

You can find your own plus size French cuff shirt on Fat Chic Clothing Search..