- How-To: Shop and Wear Vintage (fabsugar.com)
- Celebrities in Vintage: Krysten Ritter in vintage slik floral dress (backinstyle.com)
- Vintage-Inspired Swimsuits For Any Size: The Best On The Web (webpronews.com)
- Retro Trends are Back in Style (pasazz.net)
- Heels? Try Vintage! (woodeninsights.wordpress.com)
I’m seeing a big push for these belted tops in some of the trendier plus size stores, and I like the look, but I’m not sure it’s a workable look for all body types. Possibly an hourglass shape could work these, and a pear – but for those who are bustier, I can see where adding a belt might make the silhouette look oddy choppy (but what d’ye think of the fruit?)
Thoughts on the look and personal pics are welcome – you can add your pic of yourself wearing a belted top to Fat Chic flickr group and then paste the code in comments here.
You can also find your ownÂ plus size belted topÂ on Fat Chic clothing search.